Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ruston Pumpkin Patch and 1st smile

Melody had her first real smile at 5 weeks old!  That was way earlier than we expected but it was as real as it gets.  Around week 4 she smiled at the fan but I was not totally convinced until the next week when she looked me straight in the eyes and flashed a huge grin.  She has only done it a few times here and there but it is one precious smile.  I remember Addison's first smile was at the curtains in our bedroom.  I was so confused why she would find them that wonderful?  Now Melody goes and smiles at the fan!  I guess they just love decorations!  
Sisterly Love!
 Make sure you notice Addison in the background:)  This is how she dealt with not having her Pops FULL attention!

 While I was folding laundry, I decided to give Melody some tummy time beside me.  Addison decided to decorate her sister for fun.  She pulled out her stickers and went to town!  I'm sure this won't be the last time.

 Last week we went to the pumpkin patch at the Townsend House for some cute pics.  Addison was in a grumpy mood the whole time!  We thought she would snap out of it but never really did.  Her Honey got her this precious dress and I insisted we stay out there until we got enough pictures!


"I am sooo over this MOM"!

 Melody was along for the ride and wore her festive Halloween onesie.  She slept through it all and Addison kept checking on her from time to time and giving sweet kisses.





Am I blessed or what??!

1 comment:

  1. i love your hair straight like that! please let me know next time you swing into ruston. i've got to get my hands on that baby girl!

    ReplyDelete