Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Loving Memory.....

Our good friends Alicia and Brad
Please pray for our good friend Alicia, her family and Brad's family as they have experienced a tragic loss.  Our hearts are broken and Brad will forever be missed.  Brad was a wonderful friend, husband, son, brother and neighbor.  He was so much fun and never failed to bring a smile to our faces and provide endless hours of laughter.  He and Alicia were our best friends in Texas and lived right around the corner from us.  They were one of our few friends that were able to be there when Addison was born.  We could always rely on these two.  We will always remember Brad and he will forever be loved in our hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Laura! How horrible! I will be thinking about y'all and their families

    What's your email address so I can add you to my blog?....I made it private. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna- it is ltbankston@aol.com
    Thanks for adding us! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots and lots of good memories with the Bankstons. Thank you for posting this Laura. Once I get settled back in DFW I will come visit :)

    ReplyDelete